Eye Exercise Device For Myopia, Presbyopia & Amblyopia
Ever wondered how eyeglasses and contact lenses help to improve your vision? Why is it that your eyes can see better by using these? Eyeglasses and contact lenses simply correct your vision by bending the light rays before entering your retina; they thus simply correct the symptom of your vision defect but do not treat the underlying problem.
This is why your eyesight continues to deteriorate in spite of using these devices, and you have to continue changing to thicker glasses so very often. Fortunately, there is a better way to not only enhance your vision but also get rid of your eye problems once and for all. And that is by using an eye exercise device.
What Is An Eye Exercises Device
An eye exercise device is a type of eye care device. It is a medical device that is made especially to improve eyesight and restore proper vision. An eye exercise device is programmed in such a way that it provides your eyes with the exercise and care they need so as to see better.
Eye exercise devices come in many different types such as:
- A simple eye patch is one of the most basic types of eye exercise devices. By using such eye patches on each eye in turn, it is possible to train your eyes to focus better.
- A metal device that fits on your eyes with the help of rubber gaskets. These were among the first types of eye exercise devices to be developed and improve vision by normalizing the eyes.
- Prism based devices are another type of eye exercise device. Such devices consist of a fixed frame that attaches to the patients eye and an optic system that includes the prism lenses. The lenses are designed to move from one position to another, which in turn make the eyes alternate between the adduction and abduction positions. The process of focusing is thus advanced and vision is enhanced.
- Eye exercise devices also include various other scientifically designed medical devices especially formulated for improving eyesight.
While there are many eye exercise devices in the market, it is vital that you use a quality device that is extremely safe for use and does not harm your eyes. EyeRelax is one such eye exercise device.
EyeRelax: Eye Exercise Device For All Your Vision Problems
EyeRelax can be used to treat various vision problems including myopia, presbyopia, and amblyopia.
EyeRelax Myopia: EyeRelax works by alleviating the mechanical strain on the affected eye through accommodation training and also prevents the progression of myopia through myopic defocus. Not only does EyeRelax treat the accommodative system, but it also treats the vision neuro system. It is thus a comprehensive solution for myopia prevention.
EyeRelax Amblyopia: A special eye exercise device known as the EyeRelax Amblyopia can be used to successfully treat amblyopia. You simply need to use this medical eye device for half an hour everyday and you will soon notice a significant improvement in your eyesight. In fact, using EyeRelax in combination with patching therapy (used to cure amblyopia) helps to lower the treatment time for amblyopia by as much as four months as compared to practicing patching without using the eye device.
How Does An Eye Exercises Device Work
Eye exercise devices work by:
- Training your eyes to focus better. This helps to overcome "accommodation" problems that are the basis for many vision defects.
- Strengthening the muscles that surround your eyes.
- Relaxing your eye muscles and reducing strain on the eyes.
- Creating rich images in vibrant colors that excite the cells in your eyes and strengthen them.
By using such devices, it is possible to improve your eyesight tremendously. In fact, many people who have used eye exercise devices such as the EyeRelax have cured their eye problems permanently and enjoy perfect 20/20 vision.
Benefits Of Eye Exercise Devices
- Non-intrusive therapy for your eyes that does not require any kind of surgery.
- Extremely cost effective compared to life-long use of eyeglasses and contact lenses or expensive eye surgeries.
- Can be used anytime, anywhere.
- Extremely easy and convenient to use.
- 100% safe for your eyes with no harmful side effects.
If you too feel that eyeglasses are marring the beauty of your face, or if you are fed up of the maintenance involved with eyeglasses and contact lenses, and if expensive eye surgery is not the way you want to go, you should consider using an eye exercise device to improve your eyesight.